9.3.12

Samoa

Ben is flying off to Samoa for a month and I am going to do very little housework and lots of sewing.   


This is his list for the trip. I love how straightforward he keeps things.  


I've never had my house, the remote control and my children all to myself for a whole month.  He'll have to leave a list of all the things he does around here (it's quite a lot).  How do you refuel our lawnmower? How do you categorise the recycling?  






I am quite excited about turning some of my fabric into skirts so I can open my Felt shop.  I'll finish off this pink tutu for my pink partner there at the back.  She loves checking if that cord is in (and out).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow sounds cool Kim - give our love to Benny and the kids, love Nicki & Co xo

Justinacha said...

Cool!
Nice pictures..